Vintners.net "spam" policy
(Page last updated: 07-Nov-2002)
Putting it bluntly, email "spam" (AKA "UCE" Unsolicited Commercial
Email) will not be tolerated incoming or outgoing at Vintners.net.
- Any Vintners.Net customer caught originating spam will immediately
lose all privileges at Vintners.net, and their account will be
revoked. Any prepaid balance in the customer's account will be
forfeit in order to help recoup our costs at cleaning up the mess.
- Vintners.Net runs a configuration that will disallow email
relaying. If you receive spam that you believe came through
Vintners.net, we very much want to know about it as it
indicates a failure in our configuration. Please forward the
complete email, including complete headers to our
(Without complete headers we can do nothing -- please
ask if in doubt.)
- Vintners.net maintains an active stance at barring incoming spam
by maintaining a Local Blacklist.
- If you receive a "550 error" from the Vintners.net
Local Blacklist, we will be more than
happy to work with you on clearing the problem (click Blacklist link
- Vintners.Net is extremely proactive in preventing spam from
reaching it's customers. Beyond our own Local Blacklist (see above),
we are also subscribed to the
Mail Abuse Prevention System
- Vintners.net customers are welcome to elect creeps to the Local
Blacklist when receiving repeated spam emails. Please visit our
Local Blacklist page for details.
- Please visit our Mail handling
Statistics page for the current mail rejection statistics -- you
will almost certainly be astonished (and probably disgusted)!
Copyright © 1997-2018
(running on host pedicel)