MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to DeLille Cellars
Set your GPS destination to:
Winery is open by appt. only
From North of Woodinville (light green highlight on map):
- Take I-405 South to exit 23 (SR-522 East-Woodinville/Duvall).
- Take SR-522 East to exit SR-202 (Woodinville). Stay right at exit.
[Observe NE 177th St. to left (0.1 miles); this leads
to Silver Lake Winery].
- South 2 blocks (under railroad trestle) then Right at light onto
NE 175th St. (also called SR-202).
- Left after 0.2 miles at stop sign onto SR-202 Southbound.
- [After 0.7 miles, observe "K&S" business park, where
Facelli Winery is located.]
- Continue 1.0 miles, then bear left staying with SR-202.
- [Observe Columbia Winery
on left, and Chateau
Ste. Michelle Winery on right.]
- After 0.4 miles, Right at signal onto Woodinville/Redmond Rd. NE
(at old Hollywood schoolhouse).
- [After 0.3 miles, observe
DeLille Cellars on left.]
- Continue 0.7 miles, and turn Left into parking area.
From South of Woodinville (dark green highlight on map):
- Take I-405 North to exit 20B (NE 124th St.). (Stay to left on exit.)
- Right at light onto NE 124th St. (Eastbound).
- Left after 0.7 miles at light onto 132nd Ave NE (also called Slater
- Right after 1.4 miles onto NE 143rd Pl.
Continue down the hill 0.7 miles to stop sign.
- Straight at stop.
- Follow "Driving from North" directions from step 7.
Bicycling from the Burke-Gilman trail:
From the North (Seattle via Lake City):
- The trail has an exit right where it passes by the Red Hook
Brewery. This brings you up onto NE 145th St. (also called
- Go East, away from the river, 0.2 miles (towards the old Hollywood
- Turn Right at the signal.
- Follow "Driving from North" directions from step 9.
From the South (Lake Sammamish)
- The trail has an exit midway up the valley near the playfields
(immediately after the turf farm). This brings you up onto NE
145th (also called SR-202).
- Follow "Bicycling from North" directions from step 2.
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016