MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Di Stefano
Set your GPS destination to:
From West (Bellevue, dark green highlight on map):
- Take I-405 to exit 23B (SR-522, Woodinville).
- Take SR-522 east to exit ? (Woodinville).
- Right at offramp, onto 132nd Ave. NE.
- Right at 2nd light (0.2 miles) onto NE 175th St.
- After 0.2 miles, Right at stop onto NE Woodinville Dr.
- After 0.4 miles, Right into office park "Woodinville Corporate Center".
- across railroad tracks, stay right past first building.
- Left between first and second buildings.
- The winery is the first section in the building on the right.
From East (Monroe, light green to dark green highlight on map):
- Take SR-522 west to exit ? (Woodinville).
- Left at offramp onto 132nd Ave. NE.
- After 0.3 miles, Right at 3rd light onto NE 175th St.
- Follow "Driving From West" directions from step 5.
- Take the Burke-Gilman trail to Woodinville.
- Leave the trail at 175th street (one street north of Red
Hook Brewery & Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery).
- Go across the bridge (up the hill, away from the town of
- Follow "Driving From West" directions from step 6.
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2009