MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Lopez Island Vineyards
Set your GPS destination to:
Note! This is an approximate location!
From South (Seattle):
- Take I-5 North to exit 226 (Mt. Vernon).
- Left at end of ramp.
- After 0.2 miles, Right onto 2nd. St.
- After 0.3 miles, Left onto W. Division St.
- [Note: After 0.1 miles,
Pasek Cellars is one block left on Cleveland Ave.].
- Continue 5.0 miles until SR-536 intersects SR-20.
- Left onto SR-20 Westbound.
- After 9.9 miles, Right onto R Ave.
- After 1.3 miles, Left onto 12th St.
- After 3.3 miles, Right onto Ferry Terminal Road.
- Take the Anacortes/San Juan Islands ferry
(schedule) to Lopez Island.
From North (Bellingham):
- Take I-5 South to exit 230 (SR20, Anacortes).
- Go West towards Anacortes.
- After 4.6 miles, observe SR-536 comes in from Mt. Vernon.
[Note: Pasek Cellars is in downtown Mt. Vernon.].
- Follow Driving from South from step 8.
The San Juan Islands make for a wonderful several day bike tour. (Get
your B&B reservations months in advance if in summer.)
Follow driving directions to Anacortes ferry dock. Leave your car at
the appropriate parking area there, and walk your bikes onto the
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016