MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Silver Lake Winery
Set your GPS destination to:
(Note 1: For the Roza facility, see
Covey Run Vintners directions
From North or South of Woodinville (light green highlight on
- Take I-405 South to exit 23 (SR-522 East-Woodinville/Duvall).
- Take SR-522 East to exit SR-202 (Woodinville). Right at exit,
- Right at second signal onto NE 175th St. (after you've
gone under the railroad trestle).
- After 0.2 miles, left at stop onto Woodinville-Redmond
- [Note! About 0.2 miles Right at this stop is
- [Note! After about 0.8 miles, observe
Facelli Winery in office park on
- After about 1.4 miles, Right into parking area.
- [Note! There also several more wineries
Chateau Ste. Michelle.]
Bicycling from the Burke-Gilman trail:
From the North (This route is recommended as a tour, when
visiting other wineries as well. If going directly to Silver Lake, it
is more direct to follow cycling directions on Chateau Ste. Michelle
- The trail has an exit soon after it passes under I-405. This
brings you up to the town of Woodinville onto NE 175th St. (also
- Go West across the river (away from town) 0.1 miles.
- After 0.1 miles, Left at stop onto Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE.
- Follow "Driving from North or South" directions from step 5.
From the South:
- Take the trail exit about 1.7 miles north of the Red Hook brewery
that brings you up to the town of Woodinville on NE 175th
St. (also called SR-202).
- Follow "Bicycling from North" directions from step 2.
|Tasting room map|
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016