MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Greenbank Cellars
Set your GPS destination to:
From South (Seattle):
From South (Seattle) (scenic route) [light green route on map]:
- Take I-5 North to exit 189 (SR-527) West.
- Stay on Mukilteo Speedway until it reaches the Mukilteo Ferry dock.
- Take the
across to Whidbey Island (typically about $7).
Clinton ferry dock camera (whidbey.net)
- Straight up main highway.
- (Note: After 2.8 miles,
Whidbey Island Winery is 2.2 miles Right
on Langley Rd.)
- After 16.8 miles, Left on E. Bakken Rd.
Greenbank Farm is 0.5 miles ahead on
- After 0.4 miles, Left onto S. Day Rd.
- Right into first driveway.
From North (Bellingham) [pink route on map]:
- Take I-5 South to exit 230 (SR-20, Anacortes).
- Go West towards Anacortes.
- After 4.6 miles, observe SR-536 comes in from Mt. Vernon.
[Note: Pasek Cellars is in downtown Mt. Vernon.].
- After about 10 miles, Left onto SR-20 (West, Oak harbor).
After 6.0 miles you may wish to stop and see the
fabulous view at Deception Pass.
- After 9.5 miles, at the South end of Oak Harbor,
go right at "T" (stay right at signal on SR-20).
After 14.5 miles, observe Morris Farm Bed &
- 2.2 miles past Morris B&B, SR-20 turns off. Stay with main highway
South (which becomes SR-525, don't go West to Port Townsend Ferry).
- [Note: After 6.0 miles, observe
0.5 miles Left on Wonn Rd.]
- After 2.5 miles, Right onto E Bakken Rd.
- Follow "Driving from South" directions from step 8.
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016