MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to San Juan Cellars
Set your GPS destination to:
From South (Seattle) (via Mount Vernon) [dark green to light green routes on map]:
- Take I-5 North to exit 226 (Mt. Vernon).
- Left at end of ramp.
- After 0.2 miles, Right onto 2nd. St.
- After 0.3 miles, Left onto W. Division St.
- [Note: After 0.1 miles,
Pasek Cellars is one block left on Cleveland Ave.].
- Continue 5.0 miles until SR-536 intersects SR-20.
- Left onto SR-20 Westbound.
- [Note: After 7.1 miles, observe SR-525 which leads to
Whidbey Island Winery.]
- After 2.7 miles, Right onto R Ave.
- After 1.3 miles, Left onto 12th St.
- After 3.3 miles, Right onto Ferry Terminal Road.
- Take the Anacortes/San Juan Islands ferry
(schedule) to San Juan Island (Friday Harbor).
- You'll have to drive up into the town and find a place to park,
then walk back towards the ferry dock.
- The tasting room is in the mall immediately adjacent to the ferry
San Juan Vineyards is 4.3
miles out of town.]
From South (Seattle) (fastest route) [light green route on map]:
- Take I-5 North to exit 230 (Anacortes).
- Left at end of ramp (West towards Anacortes).
- After 4.6 miles, observe SR-536 comes in from Mt. Vernon.
[Note: Pasek Cellars is in downtown Mt. Vernon.].
- Follow "Driving from South (Mount Vernon)" directions from step 8.
From South (Seattle) (scenic route) [pink route on map]:
- Take I-5 North to exit 189 (SR-527) West.
- Stay on Mukilteo Speedway until it reaches the Mukilteo Ferry dock.
- Take the
across to Whidbey Island (typically about $7).
Clinton ferry dock camera (whidbey.net)
- Straight up main highway.
[Note: After 2.8 miles,
Whidbey Island Winery is 2.1 miles
Right (towards Langley) on Langley Rd.]
- [Note: After 14.6 miles,
Greenbank Farm is 0.5 miles Right on
- Continue north on SR-525. (After about 20.1 miles, this requires a
Left turn in the town of Oak Harbor.)
- After 10.6 miles, be sure to stop and look at the Deception Pass
- Continue North until after 6.1 miles, the road "T"s, then go Left
- Follow "Driving from South (Mount Vernon)" directions from step 9.
From North (Bellingham) [light green route on map]:
Walking or bicycling:
- Take I-5 South to exit 230.
- After 4.5 miles, observe SR-536 on the Left, which
leads to Pasek Cellars.]
- Follow "Driving from South (fastest route)" from step 8.
The San Juan Islands make for a wonderful several day bike tour. (Get
your B&B reservations months in advance if in summer.)
Follow driving directions to Anacortes ferry dock. Leave your car at
the appropriate parking area there, and walk your bikes onto the
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016