MikeL's Guide to WA Wineries
Directions to Sorensen Cellars
Set your GPS destination to:
Get to the Olympic Penninsula by your choice of methods:
From the North:
- Port Townsend via Whidbey Island ferry -- (see From the North directions)
- Kingston via Edmonds ferry (SR-104)
- Clinton via Seattle ferry (SR-305 to SR-3)
- Bremerton via Seattle ferry (SR-303 to SR-3)
- Tacoma Narrows Bridge (SR-16 to SR-3)
- Up SR-101 from Olympia
From the South:
- The first takes you right into Port Townsend -- simply stay left
off the ferry dock on Water St. This becomes SR-20 southbound.
- After 4.0 miles, Left onto Bayview St.
- After 0.1 miles, Right onto Otto St.
- The winery is about 0.1 miles ahead, on the Right.
- All the latter options bring you up towards Port Townsend from
the South. Take main highway north until it reaches the
- Go (or stay) northbound on SR-101.
- After 2.4 miles, Right onto SR-20.
- [Note that there are several wineries starting
about 25 miles to the Left.]
- After 8.6 miles, Right onto Seton Road.
- After 0.1 miles, Left onto Otto St.
- The winery is about 0.1 miles ahead, on the left.
- [Note that Fairwinds
Winery is about 3.1 miles ahead.]
|Prefer to make your own? Try these online mapping services...
(Click on companies logo for their main page,or click on the specific link to start browsing at the winery.)
TIGER Mapping Service
Welcome to MikeL's WA Winery Guide (http://vintners.net/wawine/)
up to MikeL's WA Winery Guide -- Main Index
Copyright © 1995-2016